Nicado Publishing Company, Inc
- Manages the sales pipeline to ensure year over year growth
- Manage marketing activities, to create business opportunities and stand out in the marketplace, especially with regard to social/digital and on air media.
- Achieves marketing and sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales and new products. Analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices, monitoring competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, promotion programs and developing action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving the product; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring client specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Contact information: Kelly Yelmene [email protected]