Chicago, IL — March 11, 2022 – (HINA Wire) – Negocios Now announced today its seventh and newest list of “Latinos 40 Under 40,” recognizing the leadership of young Latinos in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Launched in 2015, Negocios Now’s “Latinos 40 Under 40” has recognized a total of 320 young adults from Chicago and New York who demonstrate leadership in their respective industries or fields. This latest class of 2021 will be honored in an award and celebration event, Wednesday, April 6 at Bazaar Meat Chicago by Chef José Andrés, at 110 North Wacker Drive.
“We are excited to honor another group of talented young adults with promising futures in our exclusive ‘Latinos 40 under 40’ list,” said Clemente Nicado, Publisher & Founder of Negocios Now.
The selected honorees represent a variety of industries and include business owners, corporate executives, government agents, and nonprofit executives who have played key roles in the community.
“In addition to this year’s honorees, we hope the “Latinos 40 Under 40” from the previous two years, who missed out because of the pandemic, will join the festivities. We would love to meet them in person and congratulate them for their leadership,” said Nicado.
This year Negocios Now will also celebrate Latinos 40 under 40 in New York (May), Los Angeles (August) and Houston (November). Nominations for those cities are open at Latinos40under40.com
Founded in 2007, Negocios Now is a national award-winning publication with over 25 national awards and a unique bridge to reach the Hispanic business community. In 2018, Nicado was elected Publisher of the Year by the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP). The publication will be celebrating its 15th Anniversary this coming July 15th in Chicago.
Below is the list of Latinos 40 Under 40 Class of 2021:
- Berto Aguayo, Executive Director, Increase The Peace.
- Johanna Ascencio, Sr. Brand Manager Global Markets Conagra Brands
- Marta Barriga, Global Head of Research Operations and External partners, Euromonitor International.
- Catalina Bentz, Founder, Catan Pisco.
- Janessa Calderon, Executive Director, The Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Judith Camacho–Campbell, Director of Federal Affairs, Chicago Public Schools
- Nancy Cambron Perez, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Manager, Teladoc Health, Inc.
- Edgar Cano, Public Services Bureau Chief, City of Evanston
- Carlos Covarrubias, Associate at Hyde Park Venture Partners, Director at Angeles Investors
- Emmanuel Davila, Director of Business Initiatives at Puerto Rican Cultural Center, at Humboldt Park
- Laura Maria Isabel Dziekiewicz de Diaz, Founder, Move Therapy and Wellness
- Yadira Enriquez, CFO, Enriquez Produce.
- Michelle Fernandez, Owner, Media Noche Café
- Laura Lizette Flores, Architect, Director of Operations, JGMA
- Eddie Garcia, Managing Broker and Owner, Realty of Chicago
- Michael Heredia, Owner, M3Toys/MNM Digital, Inc
- Jorge Ibarra, Market President, BMO
- Leo Ibarra, Associate Director, Talent Acquisition, AbbVie
- Mila Johnson Perez, Founder of El Nopalito Delivery
- Tiana Juarez, Founder of Purpose in Grace, LLC
- Janneth Lanini, Senior Counsel, Reynolds Consumer Products
- Juan Leyva, VP of Operations, London House Chicago
- Jonathan Macedo, Owner of Peke’s Pozole
- Cristobal Martinez, Senior Manager of External Communications, Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Dahlia Mijarez, Assistant Vice President, Fifth Third Bank.
- Cynthia Olivares, Project Manager, ASI, Inc.
- Alex Paramo, Chief of Staff, Cabrera Capital.
- Jose R. Pareja, President/ Owner, JP Architects, Ltd.
- Diana Perez, Director of Research, Lee and Associates of Illinois
- Mauricio Ramirez, Brand Manager Corona, Constellation Brands
- Christiaan Rodriguez, Director, Private Equity and M&A, ADP
- Evelyn Rodriguez, Senior Manager, Corporate Relations, ComEd
- Jonatan Rodriguez, Chief Marketing Officer, El Encanto Products, Inc.
- Jasmin Rosales, Director Organizing, Teach for America.
- Regina Trillo, Founder & CEO. Nemi Snacks.
- Vanessa Valentin, Director of Marketing & Communication, HACE
- Juan Vasquez Information Security Professional,Quandary Peak Research.
- Dr. Angel Velez, Co-Founder & President, Velez Diversity Consulting, LLC.
- Isabel Velez Diez, Director of Strategy & Operation, Allies for Community Business
- Marlen Villordo, Owner/ Executive Director, MCM Protein Bar
For Sponsorship opportunities contact Laura Toerner at firstname.lastname@example.org
For ticket purchase visit NegociosNow.com
Nicado Publishing Company, 701 Main Street, Suite 200A, Evanston, IL 60202| Office: 773-942-7410