Eligibility Requirements & Rules
- Candidates must be residents of the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Candidates must be 39 years of age or less at nomination.
Outstanding: All candidates must have a record of outstanding performance in their fields.
Business and Corporate: Candidates must demonstrate success in entrepreneurship and leadership as high-level executives of their organizations.
Non-profit: Candidates must demonstrate leadership as an executive director or high-level executive in the organization.
Community leaders: Candidates must demonstrate their impact and influence in their community with a success story that inspires others.
Making a difference: Candidates must have made (or seek to make) a difference in their field of endeavor.
Process & Important Dates – 2022
- February 1: Deadline to submit a name for the nomination.
- February 15: Selection Committee will gather to select 40 nominees.
- March 1: Negocios Now will notify all nominees.
- May 10: Presentation and Networking event in New York City.
- All 40 nominees selected are expected to attend the celebratory event on May 10, 2022.
- Nominees should provide accurate information to the Negocios Now team and answer any necessary questions.
- Nominations should go through the Negocios Now website: negociosnow.com/ny40under40
- High-resolution photo and full bios should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about nominations or event details, please contact Kelly Yelmene: email@example.com
For advertising or sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org