– Initiate calls into new prospects and accounts to introduce products, services and solutions.
– Create and manage a pipeline, identify and qualify sales prospects to create business opportunities. Use CRM to manage the sales process and to keep management abreast of activity.
– Identify each prospect’s current situation, needs, expectations, budget and priorities. This includes some pre-sales research and consultative questioning, note taking and maintaining information in our CRM.
-Create sales proposals for approval by management
– Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help clients achieve their key priorities.
– Follow-up with prospects/clients to review proposed solutions, pricing, determine project start dates and obtain signed contracts.
– Ability to connect with and maintain relationships with both companies and agencies. Sustains rapport with accounts by making periodic visits, exploring client’s specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
-Suggest marketing ideas to management to create business opportunities and differentiate our offer in the marketplace.
-Achieve sales objectives by proactively contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Contribute to specific action plans, identify trends and suggest system improvements.
Salary- $36,000 Annual base
Recoverable Draw – $2,000 for first 3 months
Non-compete clause 1 year
Use equipment provided by company to conduct business – ie cell phone – laptop
Commissions to be paid upon payment of the client:
15% on new sales generated by salesperson
10% on sales whose lead is generated by the company or when the client is a current client.
0% commissions on house accounts
Send your resume to [email protected]