The celebration event will be on Thursday, March 30th at Bazaar Meat by José Andrés, at 120 North Wacker Drive, presented by BMO Harris Bank.
Chicago, IL — March 1, 2023 – (HINA Wire) – Negocios Now announced today its eight and newest list of “Latinos 40 Under 40,” recognizing the leadership of young Latinos in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Launched in 2015, Negocios Now’s “Latinos 40 Under 40” has recognized a total of 400 young adults from Chicago, New York and other cities who demonstrate leadership in their respective industries or fields.
“We thank BMO Harris Bank for sponsoring this beautiful initiative to celebrate our Latinos 40 under 40, as well as all the organizations and people in our community who are committed to the future of these young Latino leaders”, said Clemente Nicado, Publisher of Negocios Now. Peoples Gas, Comcast and Nicor are also sponsors of the event.
This latest class of 2022 will be honored in an award and celebration event, Thursday March 30th at Bazaar Meat Chicago by Chef José Andrés, at 120 North Wacker Drive.
“We are excited to honor another group of talented young adults with promising futures in our exclusive ‘Latinos 40 under 40’ list,” said Nicado, Publisher & Founder of Negocios Now.
The selected honorees represent a variety of industries and include business owners, corporate executives, government agents, and nonprofit executives who have played key roles in the community.
This year Negocios Now will also celebrate Latinos 40 under 40 in New York, Los Angeles and other cities. Nominations for those cities are open at Latinos40under40.com
Founded in 2007, Negocios Now is a national award-winning publication with over 25 national awards and a unique bridge to reach the Hispanic business community. In 2018, Nicado was elected Publisher of the Year by the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP). The publication will be celebrating its 16th Anniversary during its annual Gala ‘Who’s Who in Hispanic Business’
Below is the list of Latinos 40 Under 40 Class of 2022:
- Ashley Alvarez, Committee Director and Legislative Counsel for City of Chicago.
- Kevin Barszcz, Founder, Chicago Veterans.
- Joel Calderon, Founder & CEO, MFGWorx, Inc.
- Edgar Candelas, President, Northwest Hispanic Chamber.
- Erika Casillas, President of Alpfa/ Finance Lead, AbbVie
- Richard Corral, Founder, Retirement Systems.
- Antonio Corona, Lead IT Engineer Enterprise Technology Service, VillageMD.
- Jennifer Crespo, General Counsel, Illinois Torture Inquiry and Relief Commission.
- Judith Deniz-Bucio, Owner, Latino Tax Corp.
- Ruben Flores-Martinez, Founder and CEO, Cashdrop.
- Ambrocio Gonzalez, CEO and Chef, Catedral Café.
- Pedro Guerra, Director Illinois Latino Small Business Partnership, Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Anthony Guzman, Sr. Project Manager, Cullen Construction Management.
- Cristina Flores Henderson, Assistant Project Manager, Walsh Group.
- Daniel Hernandez, Owner, Danny the Groomer.
- Johanna Lara, Head of Sales Strategy and Programs, Google/YouTube
- Kenia Leanos, Owner, KeniaLea.Co
- Monica Lopez, Director of Talent Acquisition, Northwestern Mutual.
- Mari Madrigal, Owner, Foremost Improvements Inc.
- Claudia Martinez, Owner, Ponte Catrina.
- Lisette Martinez, Vice President of Sales, Comcast.
- Elisabeth Ocon-Calderon, Director Diverse Learning, Instituto Justice and Leadership Academy.
- Juan Ortiz-Rivera, Manager, HR Business Partner, United Airlines.
- Belem Paramo, National Schools Account Manager, American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
- Javier Perez, Chief of Staff to the CFO of Lenovo’s International Sales Organization, Lenovo.
- Alan Radevski, Sales Manager, CDW.
- Carlos Rivas, Director of Public Affairs, The Civilian Office of Police Accountability.
- Sandra Paola Reyes, Owner American Family Insurance.
- Mark Rivera, Anchor and reporter, ABC7 Chicago.
- Devin Rowland, President, KMA Companies.
- Carla Rubalcava, Managing Director, Mikva Challenge.
- Joanna Ruiz, Vice President, Wallin/Gomez Architects Ltd.
- Kaitlin Soto, Founder & CEO, Flourish Juice Co.
- Edward Suarez, Head, US Premier Service Sales, BMO Financial Group.
- Cindy Tapia, Global Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Manager, SC Johnson.
- Amaris Torres, Senior Analyst, Peoples Gas.
- Laura Valle, Owner, Salsas Family Market.
- Gabriela Vargas, Founder & President, National Hispanic Suicide Prevention Network, Inc.
- Iliana Vargas, Dir. of Planning and Data Management, Chicago Public Schools.
- Gabriel Velez, Founder, Elite Welding Corp.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Yanin Valentin at email@example.com
For ticket purchase click on the banner below.
About Negocios Now
Negocios Now is currently the most awarded Hispanic business publication in the US. The publication reaches out to more than 250,000 print readers and thousands across the country through its digital platform. We inform Latino businesses about good business strategies. We connect companies that offer B2B services through our networking events. Negocios Now has received more than 20 national awards from the National Association of Hispanic Publications, and a “Peter Lisagor Award” for General Excellence. Negocios Now is the host of Who’s Who in Hispanic Business and Latinos 40 under 40 that celebrate in Chicago, New York, LA, and Houston. Negocios Now’s founder Clemente Nicado was named “Latino Publisher of the Year-2018” in the US by the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP). He’s also a Board member of Allies for Community Business.